Coffee, community, limitless Possibilities!

We are Coffee Vibes! We aim to accompany you in your journey. The highs, the lows, and everything in between. We want to be a part of that story. 

Since 2022

Coffee Vibes is more than just coffee

When you choose Coffee Vibes, you choose to join a community of innovators, scholars, and professionals. The one thing they have in common, is the coffee in hand.

Choose our coffee to accompany you in your journey. Tell us where you are, where you’re going, and how you plan to get there! We will be there, every sip of the way.

Learn more about our founders.
What We are drinking

Your coffee journey starts here

Cold Brew Concentrate

Colombia, Ethiopia

5 star rating
5 star rating
5 star rating
5 star rating
5 star rating
$9.86

16 oz. Bottle

Notes

Almond, Cocoa, Cinnamon

This brew provides a sophisticated alternative to hot coffee. Our concentrate is convenient and delicious!

our Philosophy

We are devoted to our coffee and community.

Coffee isn’t just a drink it is a devotion and lifestyle from bean to cup.

We want our customers to feel cared for and enjoy our coffee in a way that brings joy and depth to their life. Quality gives us purpose. We strive for every cup to add value and meaning to our community.

  • Carefully selected beans for premium specialty coffee
  • Community events that bring people together around thoughtfully brewed coffee.
  • Exemplary customer service is of the utmost priority
Specialty Coffee Rated
The Perfect Brew

How Its Made

Searching

The search for quality coffee starts long before placing your order. Factors like region, shipping from growers, and the roasters all play a part.

Honing

After “Searching”, the coffee beans are thoroughly tested for the highest extraction method. We do this by changing variables like grind and water temperature until we reach the “Perfect Brew”.

Training

By this point, 90% of the work is done, but the remaining 10% is left to the barista. To reduce the chance for error, we take the time to train our baristas to become intimately familiar with the process and current brewing methods.

Empowering

You receive an experience. We deliver Coffee Vibes’ best in every product empowering you to achieve above and beyond.

Stay up-to-date with Coffee Vibes events, news, and social media!

Stay Connected

We cater to you! invite us to provide a range of services at your event

Book now